Do you lack confidence, joy and energy? Are you depressed and have anxiety? Do you feel undervalued and want to change your career? Do you feel overwhelmed?
YOU NEED LIFE COACH BETH VEENKAMP!
CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND BECOME FEARLESS!
FREE YOURSELF NOW!
CALL BETH TOLL FREE at 1-855-765-2636
YOU NEED A LIFE COACH WHEN YOU…
- Know something isn’t working, but don’t know where to start.
- Have a desire to live a more fulfilling life with personal satisfaction.
- Are going through change and need clarity to redesign life.
- Want to pursue their dreams, but are afraid of taking risks.
- Need support in being accountable to achieve goals.
- Want a boost to increase action and make things happen.
- Build more intimacy and connection in relationships.
- Define and clarify personal passion and motivation.
LEARN TO LIVE FEARLESSLY!
- Identify Your Sense of Self. Reveal your authentic self and access the best you.
- Stress Management. Learn how to break destructive thinking patterns.
- Accountability. Discover your internal motivation and learn to believe in yourself.
- Intimate Relationships. Learn the secrets to building and nurturing relationships.
- Personal Health. Create habits that keep you committed to personal health goals.
- Career Transition. Build your career skills and transition into a job you love!
- Co-parenting. Become a better parent through effective communication.
Beth Veenkamp’s professional life coaching program is designed to constructively build your inner self and motivate you to “dream, believe and become.” Beth works from the premise that “no one can be fearless alone” and encourages her clients to build a personal support system that increases their capacity to take risks and move towards the life they have always dreamed of.
Call Beth Toll Free at 1-855-765-2636 to schedule your first complimentary 30 minute introductory session! Dare to discover the new you!
“I know the thought of doing this kind of personal work is hard and overwhelming. But, I also know I can help, and that it will be worth it. Give yourself some time with me, I know you will feel the difference. ” ~ Beth Veenkamp